Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Roses and Bows Cakery offers an internet based service. You, the user may replicate any design featured within any of the tutorials. Tutorials may not be replicated or shared in whole or in part. This is a breach of Intellectual Property Law.
2. You cannot share your log in user name and password with others, if this happens your membership will be terminated immediately and you will not receive a refund.
3. This is a subscription based service. You will be billed in advance for your chosen period. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Refunds will not be given for any unused membership.
4. If there are insufficient funds in your account your membership will be cancelled.
5. We reserve the rights to change and alter any of the content on the site without prior notice.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any membership without notice if we suspect our terms have been breached.
7. We will never sell your details onto third parties.
8. We will not be liable to you, and you will not be entitled to a refund, credit or damages if the Online Tutorials are unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
9. We may change the subscription fees at any time at our sole discretion. We aim to give you reasonable prior notice to fee changes and by continuing use of our services you agree to pay the new subscription fee.
10. Use of our service is at your sole risk.
11. This service is provided without warranties of any kind.
12. By subscribing to this website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions listed above.